- Question Bank: a desktop/web based application which enables you to store, edit, and search for questions. The software makes adding math equations easier and also allows paper generation and provides a formatted output.
- Edgeucate Workflow Management Software: an application which is used to streamline the workflow of a particular process. Used primarily for educational setups, this software enables users to perform their respective tasks in an organized fashion.
- UG-Track: an application which is designed for searching examinations, universities, and colleges for undergraduate programs in India. This software makes decision making easier by collating information on various careers with important entrance tests, eligibility criteria, cut-off percentage required, etc.
- ExpertSearch: an online platform where institutions can search for qualified professionals interested in taking up teaching assignments on a part-time or full-time basis and vice-versa.
- Testing Engine: a platform for conducting on-demand online tests. Supports 14 different types of question formats
- Student Enrollment System: an online student information system that can handle student enrollments at multiple locations. Also has in-built franchisee management features
- Scheduling Software: a batch scheduling software which can be used for scheduling classes in a scenario where multiple venues, faculties and batches exist.
- Inventory Management System: a software for managing inventories of multiple products at multiple locations